Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Breaking News

Steelers
The Steelers have just released Larry Foote. Are you kidding me?! The move was made due to economics and the desire to move Lawrence Timmons into the starting lineup. It's hard for me to imagine this, but I guess you have to trust their decision. They seem to know when it is time to get rid of a linebacker. I wonder who the backup will be now. Check out the article by ESPN AFC North blogger James Walker: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4107676.

Also, James' blog has a thought of the day. You can write in a comment about what you think the topic of conversation is for this picture:Here is what I wrote:
Tomlin- You know I picked you guys to win the division, right?
Harbaugh- Yeah man. Thanks!
Tomlin- It will never happen. I thought I would give you guys some positive publicity since you will probably finish last this year. I mean, you have the oldest linebacker in the league anchoring your D. Ray Lewis is like 90!
Harbaugh- He's not 90.
Tomlin- Well, he's 80. And what is up with Joe Flacco's eyebrows? He's an NFL franchise quarterback and he can't get those things waxed? Besides having the oldest and ugliest team in the league, we spank you every year. We spank you at your place. We spank you at ours. We spank you at 1:00. We spank you in prime time. We spank you in the regular season. We spank you in the playoffs.
Harbaugh- C'mon man, that's pretty harsh. I think we can give you a run for your money this year.
Tomlin- Are you crazy? Listen, no matter how hard you try, you will NEVER fill your brother's shoes. Let me guess...you would all sit around the dinner table when you were young and you would struggle to get into the conversation. Your parents were probably like, "Yeah yeah, John. That's nice. So Jim, how was your day?"
Harbaugh- I hate my parents and I hate you! (runs away crying)
Tomlin- Wow! What a pansy. I guess Troy was right. Not only do the rule changes make this a pansy league, they hire coaches like this! Well, I guess it's time to go polish the ol' Lombardi.

In a side note, I am a huge fan of the Madden video game series. So, for all of you who can't wait to see Ziggy Hood in video game form, here he is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab The Widget!

Keenan As James Harrison On SNL

Check Out Zazzle.com For My Products