For Halloween 2008, Will Ferrell brought to life a super-hero named Captain Compete in order to motivate the USC Trojan football team. I'm not a USC fan, nor does this have anything to do with Pittsburgh sports. However, I thought it was funny and oddly inspiring.
Now, onto some Pittsburgh sports news.
Penguins How well are these guys playing? I have NEVER seen any team in any sport dominate like the Pens have in this series. Malkin. That's all I have to say. He has stepped up his game and is finally performing on the level everyone knew he was capable of. Looks like this will be a sweep, but never count your chickens before the eggs hatch. Go Pens!
Welcome to My Pittsburgh Sports Blog. This is a blog that I created to talk about Pittsburgh sports. This blog is dedicated to keeping up with all of the latest news regarding my hometown teams. Chances are you are at work right now reading this. So, take some time away from your busy day, put up a fake screen so your boss thinks you are working, and enjoy My Pittsburgh Sports Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment